This is how to claim land within MothCraft. on placing your first chest in the server, you'll be greeted with instructions on how to claim land. its very easy.
- Get a golden shovel and select where you want your residence to be.
- Use the command /res create [name] to create your area named whatever you want.
Note: If you cannot do that, please use /res auto while standing in the center of your claim to automatically claim spaces around you.
- If you need to expand it, look in the direction and type /res expand # in which # would be the amount of spaces you wish to expand in that direction.
Note: New members can only claim 100 blocks in all directions. Members can claim 200 blocks in all directions. Regulars can claim 300 and so on.
- Use a stick to see the area limits or information about if the block you tap with it is claimed or not.
- Use the command /res set to set global rules for your claim.
- Use the command /res pset [name] to set rules for each player you want to be able to do things within your claim.
Note: You can also use /rc to toggle the Residence Chat to chat within your residence with friends only and to remove a friend from your plot, just do /res pdel [name]
- 1 Commands
- 2 Flags
Full Command List and explanation on command usage. /res is a shorter version of /residence.
- /res ? [pagenumber] - displays help. Typing a number at the end moves to a different page. Defaults to page 1.
- /resadmin - use this instead of /res whenever you want to run something as admin.
- /res select [x y z] - select a cuboid area to protect, using either the selection tool (wooden axe by default) or specifying X, Y, and Z as a distance on those axes from the center point where you are standing ("10 5 10" would select an area 21 wide x 11 high x 21 long.
- /res select chunk - Select a whole chunk for protection.
- /res select expand [amount] - Expand selection in direction your looking.
- /res select size - show selected area size
- /res select shift [amount] - Shift selection in direction your looking.
- /res select vert - expand selection from sky to bedrock
- /res select worldedit - use an area defined by WorldEdit
- /res area [add/remove/replace] [areaID] - Add or remove areas to the residence. These can overlap with areas of the same residence.
- /res create [ResidenceName] - create a residence
- /res remove [ResidenceName] - remove a residence
- /res removeall - remove all your residences
- /res subzone [SubZoneName] - create a subzone in your residence. You must be the owner to do this.
- /res area list [residence] - list areas within a residence
- /res area listall [residence] - list areas and their coordinates for a residence
- /res current - show residence you're currently in
- /res info - get info on a residence, leave off to view info on the one your standing in.
- /res list [player] - list residences you own or a player
- /res listall - list all residences
- /res limits - list all important limitations
- /res sublist [residence] [page] - list all subzones in current residence. Residence Name and page required to get to additional pages.
- /res version - list plugin version information
- /res gset [GroupName] [flag] [true/false/remove] - set flags on different groups
- /res lset [blacklist/ignorelist] [material] - add/remove a material from the residence's blacklist / ignorelist.
- /res lset info - list the Residence's blacklist ignorelist settings.
- /res pset [PlayerName] [flag] [true/false/remove] - set flags on different players
- /res set [flag] [true/false/remove] - set flags on residences.
- /res setall [flag] [true/false/remove] - set flags on all residences over all worlds.
- /res expand [amount] - Expands residence you are standing in direction you are facing by specified amount.
- /res contract [amount] - Contracts residence you are standing in direction you are facing by specified amount.
- /res default [residence] - Restores residence to default flags.
- /res give [residence] [player] - Gives residence to another player. Player must be online and you have to own the residence.
- /res lists - Predefined residence permission lists, do /res lists for details.
- /res message [residence] [enter/leave] [message] - sets a enter or leave area message. You can ommit to use the one your standing in.
- /res message [residence] remove [enter/leave] - removes a enter or leave message.
- /res mirror [source] [target] - mirrors permissions from one residence to another. You must be owner of both to do this.
- /res rename [OldName] [NewName] - Rename a residence. For subzones, OldName must the the full name(parent.subzone), while NewName is only the new name.
- /res renamearea [residence] [OldName] [NewName] - Rename a physical area attached to a residence.
- /res tp [residence] - teleport to a location
- /res tpset - set the teleport location in your residence.
- /res unstuck - moves you outside the protected area your in
- /res lease [renew/cost] [residence] - renew / show cost of renewing a residence. Cost only applies if using iConomy.
- /res market list - view the list of residences for sale
- /res market info [residence] - view info on a residence for sale.
- /res market sell [residence] [amount] - put up a residence for sale.
- /res market unsell [residence] - stop selling a residence.
- /res market buy [residence] - buy a residence.
- /res market rentable [residence] [cost] [days] repeat:t/f - Make a residence rentable for [days] number of days at a time, at [cost] for that time period. If repeat:t, the residence will be rentable again automatically at the expire of the current renter.
- /res market rent [residence] repeat:t/f - rent a residence, if repeat is true the residence will be re-rented upon expire automatically as long as the owner has repeat:t for the rentable.
- /res market release [residence] - remove a residence from rent or rentable status.
Chat channels are private chat sessions that only those who join "that channel" can see /reply to messages in them. All users not in the chat channel will not be part of the conversations.
- /res rc [ResidenceName] - Joins current or defined residence chat channel.
- /res rc leave - Leaves the current residence chat channel.
- /res rc setcolor [ColorCode] - Sets residence chat channel text color.
- /res rc setprefix [NewName] - Sets residence chat channel prefix.
- /res rc kick [PlayerName] - Kicks a player from the channel.
- /res shop - displays the list of Shop commands used to create, like and vote on shops. This provides a listing of "approved" shopping areas within the world making them more visible than just a sign.
- /res shop list - view a list of approved shops in the world.
- /res shop createboard [Place] - creates a Shop Board where all shops can be listed.
- /res shop vote [ResidenceName] [Amount] - allows players to vote 1-10 on the popularity or approval rating of the shop.
- /res shop like [ResidenceName] - allows players to "like" a shop. Similar to liking a post on a social site.
- /res shop votes [ResidenceName] [PageNumber] - displays all the votes for a residence with paging available if more than one page exists.
- /res shop likes [ResidenceName] [PageNumber] - displays all the likes for a residence with paging available if more than one page exists.
- /res shop setdesc [Text] - sets a text message/description for a Shop. Color code is supported and multi-lines (use /n for a new line).
- /res bank [deposit/withdrawal] [ResidenceName] [Amount] - deposits or withdraws money of a Residence Bank. The residence must have the bank flag set to true.
- /res resbank [deposit/withdrawal] [Amount] - deposits or withdraws money of a Residence Bank. The residence must have the bank flag set to true and you must be standing in the residence.
Area commands are used to mark sections of a residence and name them. For example, if you have a Super Store with multiple departments, you could create the residence named SuperStore and use the /res area add SuperStore FoodDept to show where the food department is within the residence. You must first select the Primary and Secondary coordinates for the area being added or replaced. You are charged for creating areas within a residence.
- /res area add [ResidenceName] [AreaName] - adds an area to the residence. Cannot overlap more than one residence.
- /res area list [ResidenceName] [PageNumber] - lists all area names for the residence. Paging is available if more than 6 areas are defined.
- /res area listall [ResidenceName] [PageNumber] - lists all Area Names, coordinates and size for the residence. Paging is available if more than 6 areas are define.
- /res area remove [ResidenceName] [AreaName] - removes/deletes an Area Name from the residence.
- /res renamearea [ResidenceName] [oldAreaName] [newAreaName] - renames an existing area of a residence to a new name.
- /res area replace [ResidenceName] [AreaName] - replaces an existing Area Name with a new Area Name for the new coordinates.
Flags defaults are located in the flags.yml file which enables the usage of flags and set defaults for newly created residences. The flag names cannot be changed or localized (different languages), only enable/disable the use of the flag. This section is not the same as /res lists commands. Actions taken using commands below are executed immediately.
- /res check [ResidenceName] [FlagName] [PlayerName] - checks the residence for a flag on the residence or a player flag in the residence. If you wanted to know if "tp" was allowed, you could use /res check MyResidence tp and if it were set, you would get a confirmation like "Flag tp applies to player zrips for residence MyResidence, value = True
- /res clearflags [ResidenceName] - removes all currently set flags in a residence.
- /res flags - this provides the player with a list of flags in the chat window which can be set on a residence or player. Using /res set with no arguments opens a GUI showing all the flags which can be set using the left/right mouse click.
- /res gset [GroupName] [FlagName] [true/false/remove] - set flags on different groups.
- /res lset [blacklist/ignorelist] [Material] - add/remove a material (block) from the residence's blacklist / ignorelist. Player needs to know what blocks are validated for this option.
- /res lset info - list the Residence's blacklist/ignorelist settings.
- /res pdel [ResidenceName] [PlayerName] - removes/deletes a player and its flags from the residence. It does not kick a player if they are still in the residence when the command is used.
- /res pset [PlayerName] [FlagName_] [true/false/remove] - set flags on different players.
- /res reset [ResidenceName] - resets all the flags on a residence to their defaults. Very useful when trying to get something to work and want to start from scratch.
- /res set [ResidenceName] [FlagName] [true/false/remove] - set flags on residences. When standing in a residence, the residence name is not required. When the GUI option is enabled in the config.yml, using /res set with no arguments opens a GUI showing all the flags which can be set using the left/right mouse click.
Predefined Flag List Permission Commands
The commands in this section define a list to be used when residences are created. A residence [ListName] with either [PlayerName] or [GroupName] are applied to a Residence when the /res lists apply command is executed. /res lists - the command by itself without the arguments displays a lit of options to choose from which allows changes to predefined list of Flag Permissions for a Residence, Player or Group.
- /res lists add [ListName] - create a flag permissions list.
- /res lists remove [ListName] - remove a flag permissions list.
- /res lists apply [ListName] [ResidenceName] - apply the flag list to an existing residence. This will overwrite flag settings of the same name with those of the list specified.
- /res lists set [ListName] [FlagName] [true/false/remove] - enable / disable or remove a flag in a flags list.
- /res lists pset [ListName] [PlayerName] [FlagName] [true/false/remove] - enable / disable or remove a players flag in a flags list.
- /res lists gset [ListName] [GroupName] [FlagName] [true/false/remove] - enable / disable or remove a groups flag in a flags list. (HOVER OVER EVENT is incorrectly showing help for /res lists view)
- /res lists view [ListName] - view all flag permissions of a flag list.
- Setting the Flag Value to true, allows the action.
- Setting the Flag Value to false, denies the action.
- Setting the Flag Value to enable, allows using of that feature. These flags always require a second flag setting.
- Setting the Flag Value to disable, denies using that feature. These flags always require a second flag setting.
- Setting the Flag Value to remove, removes the flag setting from a residence (regardless of previous value).
To allow all players to "build" in a residence, add the build flag.
- /res set Z-Castle build true
To allow specific players to "build" in a residence, add the build flag.
- /res pset Z-Castle johndoe build true
To remove all flags from a residence for a specific player.
- /res pset Z-Castle johndoe removeall
Flag Name - Description
- admin - gives a player permission to change flags on a residence.
- animalkilling - allow or deny animal killing.
- animals - allow or deny animal spawns.
- anvil - allow or deny use of an anvil.
- backup - allow or deny riding a horse in a residence.
- bank - allow or deny deposit/withdraw money from a residence bank.
- beacon - allow or deny interaction with beacon.
- bed - allow or deny players use of a bed (sleep).
- brew - allow or deny players using a brewing stand.
- burn - allow or deny Mob combustion in a residence.
- button - allow or deny players using a button.
- cake - allow or deny players eating cake.
- canimals - allow or deny custom animal spawns.
- chat - allow or deny joining chat room in a residence.
- chorustp - allow or deny teleporting to a residence with chorus fruit.
- cmonsters - allow or deny custom monster spawns.
- command - ENABLE or DISABLE comamnd block use in residences. Use with commandblock flag.
- commandblock - allow or deny command block interaction.
- container - allow or deny use of furnaces, chests, dispensers, etc...
- coords - hides residence coordinates.
- craft - grants table, enchant and brew flags.
- creeper - allow or deny creeper explosions.
- damage - allow or deny all entity damage in a residence.
- day - sets day time in residence.
- decay - allow or deny decaying in a residence.
- destroy - allow or deny destruction of blocks, overrides the build flag.
- diode - allow or deny players use of redstone repeaters.
- door - allow or deny players opening/closing of doors and trap doors.
- dragongrief - allow or deny ender dragon block griefing.
- dryup - allow or deny land from drying up.
- dye - allow or deny sheep dyeing.
- egg - allow or deny interaction with dragon egg.
- enchant - allow or deny players using enchantment tables.
- enderpearl - allow or deny teleporting to a residence with enderpearl in hand.
- explode - allow or deny explosions in a residence.
- falldamage - allow or deny fall damage in a residence. When negated/denied, player will not suffer fall damage.
- fallinprotection - allow or deny falling blocks into a residence from above it. (e.g. sand, gravel & from sand cannons). Default is allow when set to true or removed.
- feed - allow or deny feeding occupants.
- fireball - Allow or deny fire balls. Default is allow when set to true or removed.
- firespread - allow or deny fire spread. Default is allow when set to true or removed.
- flow - allow or deny liquid flow. Default is allow when set to true or removed.
- flowinprotection - allow or deny water flow into residence from outside. Default is allow when set to true or removed.
- flowerpot - Allow or deny interaction with flower pot.
- glow - allow or deny players glowing when entering a residence.
- grow - allow or deny plant growing.
- healing - allow or deny healing its occupants.
- hidden - allow or deny residence from list or listall commands.
- hook - allow or deny fishing rod hooking of entities. Default is allow when set to true or removed.
- hotfloor - allow or deny damage from walking on magma blocks.
- iceform - allow or deny ice forming.
- icemelt - allow or deny ice melting.
- ignite - allow or deny fire ignition.
- jump2 - allow or deny player jumping up 2 blocks.
- jump3 - allow or deny player jumping up 3 blocks.
- keepexp - allow or deny players keeping experience after death.
- keepinv - allow or deny players keeping inventory after death.
- lavaflow - allow or deny lava flow, overrides flow.
- leash - allow or deny animal leashing.
- lever - allow or deny players use of levers.
- mobexpdrop - allow or deny mob dropping experience on death.
- mobitemdrop - allow or deny mob dropping items on death.
- mobkilling - allow or deny mob killing.
- monsters - allow or deny monster spawns.
- move - allow or deny movement in the residence.
- nanimals - allow or deny natural animal spawns.
- night - sets night time in residence.
- nmonsters - allow or deny natural monster spawns.
- nodurability - allow or deny item durability loss.
- nofly - allow or deny fly in residence. Fly permission must be enabled on server for this to take effect.
- nomobs - allow or deny monsters from entering a residence.
- note - allow or deny players use of note blocks.
- overridepvp - allow or deny override any plugin with pvp protection.
- piston - allow or deny pistons from pushing or pulling blocks in the residence.
- pistonprotection - ENABLE or DISABLE piston block move in or out of residence - also requires piston flag. Default is set to disabled when set to false or removed.
- place - allow or deny placement of blocks, overrides the build flag.
- pressure - allow or deny players use of pressure plates.
- pvp - allow or deny pvp in the residence. Default is allow when set to true or removed.
- rain - Sets weather to rainy in residence.
- redstone - Gives lever, diode, button, pressure, note flags.
- respawn - allow or deny automatically respawning a player.
- riding - allow or deny riding a horse. Default is allow when set to true or removed.
- sanimals - allow or deny spawner or spawn egg animal spawns.
- shear - allow or deny sheep shearing.
- shop - adds residence to special residence shop list.
- smonsters - allow or deny spawner or spawn egg monster spawns.
- snowball - allow or deny snowball knockback.
- snowtrail - allow or deny snowman snow trails.
- spread - allow or deny block spreading.
- subzone - allow or deny a player to make subzones in the residence.
- sun - Sets weather to sunny in residence.
- table - allow or deny players to use workbenches.
- tnt - allow or deny tnt explosions.
- tp - allow or deny teleporting to the residence.
- trade - Allow or deny villager trading in residence.
- trample - Allow or deny crop trampling in residence.
- trusted - gives build, use, move, container and tp flags.
- use - allow or deny use of doors, lever, buttons, etc...
- vehicledestroy - allow or deny vehicle destroy.
- waterflow - allow or deny water flow, overrides flow.
- witherdamage - allow damage from a wither inside a residence. Default is deny when set to false or removed.
- witherdestruction - allow damage to blocks from a wither inside a residence. Default is deny when set to false or removed. Requires explode flag set to true when withdestruction is set to true.
- wspeed1 - Change players walk speed in residence to 0.25.
- wspeed2 - Change players walk speed in residence to 1.0.