TO REGISTER FOR AN OFFLINE ACCOUNT ON MOTHCRAFT:
- If you bought minecraft legitimately, just log in as normal because your account is not an offline account.
- If you have a cracked client, an "offline account", you can login and use the /register [password] [confirmPassword] command within 30 seconds.
- Every subsequent time you login, you must do /login [password] within 30 seconds or you will be kicked.
NOTE: You should probably have both commands copy pasted in order to save time for yourself. replaced "[password]" with a password of your choosing. please remember it or write it down.
This plugin allows offline users to register to be able to play on the server along side with normal online users. offline users CANNOT use a name that is already taken by an online user. online users take prescidence. Online users will login as per normal. offline users, however, must use these commands to register with the server.
- /authme - The main AuthMeReloaded command. The root for all admin commands.
- /authme help [query] - View detailed help for /authme’’ commands.
- /email - The AuthMeReloaded email command base.
- /email show - Show your current email address.
- /email add <email> <verifyEmail> - Add a new email address to your account.
- /email change <oldEmail> <newEmail> - Change an email address of your account.
- /email recover <email> - Recover your account using an Email address by sending a mail containing a new password.
- /email code [code] - Recover your account by submitting a code delivered to your email.
- /email setpassword <password> - Set a new password after successfully recovering your account.
- /email help [query] - View detailed help for /email’’ commands.
- /login <password> - Command to log in using AuthMeReloaded.
- /login help [query] - View detailed help for /login’’ commands.
- /logout - Command to logout using AuthMeReloaded.
- /logout help [query] - View detailed help for /logout’’ commands.
- /register [password] [verifyPassword] - Command to register using AuthMeReloaded.
- /register help [query] - View detailed help for /register’’ commands.
- /unregister <password> - Command to unregister using AuthMeReloaded.
- /unregister help [query] - View detailed help for /unregister’’ commands.
- /changepassword <oldPassword> <newPassword> - Command to change your password using AuthMeReloaded.
- /changepassword help [query] - View detailed help for /changepassword’’ commands.
- /totp - Performs actions related to two-factor authentication.
- /totp code [code] - Processes the two-factor authentication code during login.
- /totp add - Enables two-factor authentication for your account.
- /totp confirm [code] - Saves the generated TOTP secret after confirmation.
- /totp remove [code] - Disables two-factor authentication for your account.
- /totp help [query] - View detailed help for /totp’’ commands.
- /captcha <captcha> - Captcha command for AuthMeReloaded.
- /captcha help [query] - View detailed help for /captcha’’ commands.
- /verification [code] - Command to complete the verification process for AuthMeReloaded.
- /verification help [query] - View detailed help for /verification’’ commands.